Friday, March 22, 2019

Rocks Rocks

I went to the gem faire today.
Like I do every three or four months or so.
(Though I'm going to miss the next one. :( Sad day.) 

Compared to last time (where the power went out and it ended up with a creepy vibe) 
It was a lot of fun and still as crowded, which was rather surprising to me.
Because like...the place was practically filled up again.
Which more booths! Woot! 
More potential places to spend money.

And it's kinda...interesting.

But like nearly every time I go to that place I end up buying like a bracelet or a small stone pretty much off the bat to wear or put in my pocket.

Kinda like a...protective stone I suppose?
Something to help with the energy swirling around, so that I can focus and such. 

Today it was a yellow bracelet. One of those $2 ones that are splayed around at least half a dozen tables throughout the faire. 
I don't know what kind of stone it is.
Or if the yellow is natural or just a dye or something.
But I liked it.
Made me happy.
Bright Yellow does an excellent job of bringing the cheer.
So I got it and wore it around the rest of the gem faire.

Lol though.
Like most things I get to wear at the faire...
It's probably going to end up somewhere in my room....

But maybe I'll wear it more often now that I realize I usually don't...we'll see. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment