Sunday, March 3, 2019

Freshen Up

Despite the fact that we got like six inches of snow today.
I did a bit of 'spring' cleaning today.
Mostly because I had the energy to do it today and wanted to 'freshen up' the place to make the home feel better.
Which included trying to do a bit of cleaning in my room.
Organized my book case a bit, made the bed, did the laundry.

And it's nice.

Nice to add a bit of freshness to the house.
To see the floors freshly mopped.
To have a slightly different arrangement of knickknacks on my shelves.
To have my floor clearer even though it still has a bunch of stuff on the floor. ^^;; 

It's just.
A nice different feel.
And hopefully I can continue to keep up the 'spring cleaning' for a bit and keep my room 'fresh' as I always forget how nice it feels to have a clean room. ^^;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment