Thursday, March 21, 2019

Broken Updates

Sometimes I hate updates to things.
As recently it seems like anytime something updates....it breaks the thing.

For example.
My phone.
The past day or so.
It's been getting unreasonably hot.  
And the messaging system....is glitching. 
Like I'll send a text....and it just vanishes into the void. 
And the messages are like "Oh, you didn't actually look at this text you haven't yet looked at it. It's unread."
No like I read it! I tried to respond and you didn't let me respond!

So it's a matter of exiting out of texting and then going back in to try again and to double check with a shorter text that I can actually send it out before writing a longer text because I don't want it to be a waste of time. *exhales*

I hate updates.
Pretty sure it's an update to the phone somewhere sometime because the thing is always updating things that caused a glitch in texting to make my life difficult for the next forseeable future.

Hopefully it's a temporary issue. Because otherwise texting people -which I do all the time- is going to be a trial and a half. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment