Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Fulfilling Dreams

I got to watch my uncle fulfill one of his dreams last night.

This particular uncle (since I have many) has played in many concerts with many orchestras and symphonies and such.

And my family would often go to his performances when us kids were younger to watch him play trumpet and listen to the music and such.

But it's all been more localized amateur level I guess?

In any case. 
He got an invitation to play with one of the more renowned Symphony Orchestras in our state. 
Which is like....one of "The" Symphony to get into and play with.

And they had extended him an invitation to play with them for one night.

Which as my Aunt explained to me.
It was kinda like an audition process?

Where the symphony invites people from around the state to come play with them to basically see if they could potentially be subs (in case some of their players get sick) or maybe even join them if someone leaves the symphony, etc.

So yah. Audition!

But it was open to the public so we went to see them all play.

And it was fun.
Fun watching my uncle play and see him so excited and talkative about it all once the concert was over.
It was great. ^^;;

Lol he's basically like "I never need to play again this is a dream come true!!"

So excited for him and I'm glad I was able to be there to watch him play and listen to the orchestra. ^^;; 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment