Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Raspberries and Roadtrips

It's funny how little things can bring back memories.

Like a small container of raspberries can almost always bring to mind all the trips to Oregon that my family and I took.
And there was always some point, whether in an actual store or just a little stand off the side of the road, where we would stop and grab a container or four of raspberries.

And Mother Dearest and I, if we were still traveling that day, would have like at least one if not two of the containers already eaten by the time we arrived at our hotel for the night lol. 
For some reason raspberries just taste better on the West Coast.
And Mother Dearest and I could gobble up those raspberries like there was no tomorrow because they were that good. XD lol. 

It's just the little things.
That can bring a smile to my face.
Even when the day has been hard or difficult.
Just little reminders.
Little memories.

Like eating raspberries on a long road trip.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment