Monday, August 3, 2020

A New Blogger

*exhales*
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
I'm not a fan of change.

Sure. 
I'm well aware that change is a constant thing.
Change happens.
For better or worth things don't stay the same.

But it is irritating when things change and you don't want them to.

Like the layout for making posts on Blogger. 
It's been basically the same system for years.
And I have been well aware for the past couple of months or so that a 'new interface' was coming to Blogger.
I even checked it out briefly when it was in the beta phase.
And didn't like it.
So I went straight back to the old interface.

But today.
What do I find when I come onto Blogger?

Yep.
New interface.

*exhales*
I mean at least I had a warning.
I knew to prepare myself mentally for it. 
Even though I was thankful for the continuous days where my old layout for making posts stayed the same.

At least I'm not caught off guard.
As I tend to handle changes when I'm made aware of them much better than the ones that are sprung upon me by surprise. 

But still.
I don't always like change.
I'll probably get used to this new interface pretty quickly.
Doesn't mean I like it now though.

Until you see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment