Thursday, August 20, 2020

New Angelfish

I brought home a new angelfish today.

One that I adopted from the store.
As when the angelfish had come in our fish shipment.
There was a pin sized hole through it's body.
Up by the dorsal fin.
Just a hole that went all the way through.
But it was mostly healed.
And we'd placed the angelfish into our iso tank in the back to make sure it healed fully. 

It wasn't the sort of injury that would vanish though.
The angelfish will most likely always have a hole in it's head.

And so I decided to adopt it. ^^;;

As I didn't want the angelfish living forever in our iso tank.
And I have a big enough tank that it can have plenty of space to roam around in.
And hopefully get along with the other two angelfish in my tank.

*shakes head*
Though as soon as I put the new angelfish in the tank.
It went immediately after my giant male angel that's like thrice the little one's size.

Silly silly angelfish.

I could only *face palm*
Because of course this angelfish has to go and pick on the largest fish in the tank.

*exhales*

Thankfully the little one seems to have settled down after the initial introduction process. 
So I don't have to fear that the angelfish will die in the first few hours.
Though I guess I'll have to wait and see how they angel does at night.

Hopefully it survives well.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment