Saturday, August 15, 2020

Hanging Out

It's been a while since I've hung out with friends.
Which makes sense with the pandemic and all.
I've really only interacted with like...my roommates and my family and of course...all the people at work.

But like...friend friends?
I haven't seen them in person in forever.

Which considering I don't have many friends in the first place...isn't that big of a deal.
Especially since I'm introverted enough that I usually only see my friends like once every three months anyways -the ones who live in the area at least-

But at the same time.
It's just kinda something I've missed.

Like just being able to go meet up for lunch and spend a couple of hours chatting while eating food. 

So it was nice today.
Because I was able to do that.

Granted, not in the 'normal' manner as many places still have their dining areas closed and I wouldn't want to eat there yet anyways because of the pandemic.

But I met up with a friend today. 
Grabbed us some fast food through the drive thru for the both of us and met them at the nearby park where we could have a picnic of sorts on the grass and just chat and chill.

It was nice.
So nice.

I've missed these sort of interactions. 

Until you next see these words;
I"ll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment