Sunday, August 2, 2020

Early Morning Work

I got woken up at sometime after 7am this morning by construction people.

*exhales*
Which is rather annoying, considering that I went to bed sometime before 3am.
And was looking forward to sleeping in.

It's kinda hard to keep sleeping when there are people hammering and banging and sawing right outside your window before the sun is up.

Like. I get why they were over so early. It reached 102 here yesterday. So I can understand them wanting to get their work done early before it gets super hot.

But like....a little warning would have been nice.
As we had no idea that they were coming over today.
And like...who works on a SUNDAY around here? *shakes head* Apparently these guys.

But yah. There was a slight communication breakdown on expecting them over. *exhales*
Though I wasn't quite surprised to have them come over.
After all.
I have the weekend off.
And I had been told that our shipment of lumber for the deck that construction people are building for us had finally come in.

So honestly. I was expecting them to show up this weekend, albeit, I was thinking it would be yesterday and not today.
I suppose I should be grateful it was today instead of yesterday since I had quite the migraine yesterday morning and all the banging and sawing would have definitely made that worse.

Still though...having to listent to 4 hours of construction on little sleep is not...ideal.

At least it appears that they're done for the day.
Unless they decide to come back this evening....hopefully not.
But at least they have the framework for the deck up now. 

We'll see how long it takes them to come back to do the railings and such. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment