Saturday, August 22, 2020

Black and White

I brought home another fish today. ^^;;
A betta fish.

Which was rather unexpected.
As like, my angelfish I was planning to bring home because I couldn't leave it in our sick tank for forever.

But the betta fish?
Not so much.

I mean, I've been thinking of maybe getting a new tank set up.
And setting up a Halloween themed tank with a GloBetta in it.
Have it be all otherworldly and such.

But otherwise.
Hadn't really planned to get another betta.

But I had one of my other bettas die the other day.
Which left me with an empty tank.
And like...
I could either choose to take it down.
Or move a different betta into it and take a different betta's tank down that wasn't as nice looking.

Or I could get a totally new betta for the tank.

But it wasn't an active plan or anything.

However.
We did get in some new fish yesterday on our fish shipment.
So I figured I'd check out and see what bettas we got in.
See if there were any cool colored ones.

Or well...orange ones.
As I've been looking to get an orange betta like the soft orange color shade for a while now.
But I haven't yet found one that spoke to me in a 'I need to take you home right now' sort of way.

That didn't happen today either ^^;; lol
My quest for an orange shade betta will have to wait a bit longer.

No.
The betta I found today is a pretty black and white one.
Where like the body is mostly white, but has splatters of black all over the tail and it just looked kinda ghosty to me. Though I don't ghosts have a couple spots of red on them. lol. 

Still.
The color and the pattern was unique enough that I was like !!!!!!

And yah.
^^;; I ended up bringing home a betta today lol.
He seems to be enjoying his new tank.

Though I am still debating about whether I'll get a Halloween tank or not....
We'll see.
October is still over a month away.

But yah.
I'm pretty happy with the new betta. :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment