Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Spiraling

I can't focus.
And it's frustrating me.
I'm on edge.
I can't relax.
And if I can't relax.
I can't focus.

All I want to do is work on writing.
But I can't settle down enough to do so.

As every time it feels like I'm finally getting to the point where I can just...write. 
Focus.
Get my creative juices flowing and actually maybe finally complete a project.

Something happens.
That throws me off balance.
That restresses me out. 

And I end up mentally spinning in circles until I can relax again...
Only for the cycle to start up.

I hate this.
I just want to chill.
To step away.

To work on writing.

Note to self.

Leave my phone in a different room at some point. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment