Wednesday, June 2, 2021

A Token of Appreciation

 So I ordered pizza tonight.

Mostly as a reward to myself for having to deal with a migraine and working closing shifts the past couple of days. 

Figured spoiling myself on my day off was in order lol.

And just like last time I ordered pizza, I left some treats outside with a note for the delivery person to take some as a gesture of appreciation. 

Though this time I was careful to just leave a single soda and like a goodie bag of treats along with the note.

That way the driver wouldn't take the entire tray again. ^^;;

And like....I've left the same note over and over.

To the point where it's gotten a bit...ragged. Water warped and such. 

So I didn't think anyone would take it. Most people end up leaving the piece of paper. 

But tonight's delivery person....ended up taking the note along with the treats and drink I left out.

*shakes head*

Lol not sure why they chose to do that. But if they want the physical note of gratitude...who am I to deny them? 

Hopefully they appreciated the treats. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment