Sunday, June 13, 2021

More Effects

 In many ways I'm feeling much better from the 2nd Dose.

LIke...I'm sore...but that could be from tense muscles related to cramp related tension.

But the major side effect I'm feeling today is like...tingling limbs.

Like I've had my muscles get so tense in my back that my arms start tingling until I can get them to relax.

It's really weird to feel that happen to my arms and my legs and even feel some tingling in my face as well.

Which doesn't help my paranoia levels at all as they tend to be slightly higher when I'm dealing with cramps too on top of all the vaccine painfilled fun. 

So yah.

Feeling a bit more tired as well...but it's mostly the tingly limbs today that are bugging me.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment