Sunday, June 27, 2021

Maskless

 I went to church for the first time in over a year without a mask on today.

And like...it wasn't as weird as I was halfway expecting it to be. 

It felt like a normal day really...with the exception of me being on edge when another member of the ward sat down right next to me without the usual six foot bubble distance that we've been doing since August of last year. 

That probably stressed me out more than being without a mask. Like I know I'm vaccinated. I know my roomies are vaccinated.

But I have no idea how many people in my ward are actually vaccinated and how many just took of their masks because everyone else was.

So to have someone sitting right next to me that I don't know that well?

It's stressful. For sure.

It doesn't feel like we're quite to that stage of 'normal' yet to do that. *exhales*

But overall...it wasn't bad being back without a mask. Still slightly weird. Still gonna need to get used to it probably. 

But yah. It went well. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment