Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Trying to Relax

 I woke up with a migraine this morning.

Which considering I woke up with a migraine yesterday as well....wasn't a good thing.

But compared to yesterday where I had a morning shift....today I had an evening shift.

Which meant that I could take the time to try and make the migraine go away before I went into work..

Since last night's migraine went away with a long hot bath, I ended up popping a couple of excedrin and taking another long bath to try and get my muscles to relax enough to make the migraine go away.

But.

This time, as a precaution. I also sent a text out to my fellow managers. Asking if it would be okay if I delayed coming into work by like a couple of hours.

Because if today's migraine was anything like yesterday's migraine...then going to work with it was only going to make me super miserable once more. 

And I was hoping that if I took the time to do all the things and make my body relax before work...that I wouldn't have to worry about the migraine.

Which ended up being a good call.

I ended up going into work like an hourish late. Which is earlier than what I was expecting.

But at least I had the migraine gone so it didn't bug me at all tonight at work.

Which was great. As working a closing shift on a migraine sucks. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment