Monday, June 28, 2021

Going Maskless part 2

 So to continue the trend of going maskless.

Today was my first day at work without wearing a mask now that I'm officially past the 2 week after the 2nd dose mark.

And like. I enjoy wearing my mask. It's nice to not have to worry about what my mouth is doing or how I'm appearing to strangers and such. 

But with the 100 degree weather we've been having throughout June...being able to take off the mask and not worry about 'overheating' has been nice.

And like....it hasn't felt that weird to be walking around work without the mask on.

It's definitely been weirder to see coworkers we hired when the mask mandate was still in place going without their masks for the first time as a bunch of them I've never seen without their masks on before. 

So that's weird getting used to seeing their whole faces and not just their eyes.

*shakes head*

But yah.

Overall....today went well without the mask on.

Probably because I've worked here without masks on for years....so like...it's kinda like returning to the old status quo in a way.

Though at the same time....I do miss wearing the mask. 

So yah...interesting. Rather interesting to be maskless at work. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment