Saturday, June 12, 2021

Effects

 In many retrospects...I've had worse migraines than some of these symptoms I'm experiencing.

At the same time. The side effects of the vaccine aren't as fun this time around compared to the first dose. But that's to be expected I suppose.

I'm grateful to have the weekend off to recover because I have no idea how I would be attempting to work at all if I had to go into work today.

And it's hard to know which symptoms are related to what....

As like...I'm currently experiencing

-Slight inflammation in my toe from a potential ingrown nail.
-Cramps
-and then the Vaccine side effects.

Regardless.

It wasn't a good night for me.

I spent most of it on the couch when I wasn't dying in the shower trying to get my muscles to relax as my muscles were tense.

The ache behind my eyes has persisted a bit.

I've been dealing with shivers...which probably means it's a fever of some sort that I got last night. Though considering I've had migraines bad enough to cause my body to tremble...I don't know if it was actually a fever.

I ended up throwing up a couple of times.

Which not fun. Never fun that. 

But mostly I've just spent the day sleeping off and on listening to various movies and shows that I've put on. 

Don't really have the energy to do much else. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment