Friday, June 11, 2021

Second Dose

I got my Second Dose of the Covid Vaccine today. 

Moderna.

And like...while I'm looking forward to being able to go maskless in a couple weeks once I'm considered to be 'fully vaccinated' I'm so not looking forward to any potential side effects from the second dose.

Currently experiencing super pain in the arm. Far more tender than the first dose for sure.

Also can feel an ache behind my eyes. Like that tired ache of a preheadache from being super tired and needing sleep but still being awake enough to stay awake.

*exhales*

We'll see how this is gonna go. But so far the signs don't point to me having a good time for the next couple of days.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment