Thursday, June 3, 2021

To the Rescue

 I went on a mini adventure today. 

Dashing off to the aid of my coworker who ended up stranded this morning because their car wouldn't start. 

They called like fifteen minutes before the store opened. Saying that their car wouldn't start.

Which was bad...because we already had two other people call out today.

But as they lived nearby....we figured it would be easier to go pick up said coworker so that they could make it into work.

I ended up being the one to volunteer to go grab them. 

So yah, ten minutes before we opened I went dashing off into the sunrise to my coworker's aid.

Lol we ended up being ten minutes late to work.

But being slightly late is waaaay better than having to call out for the day just because your car wasn't working. 

So yah. ^^;;

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment