Thursday, June 10, 2021

The Best Soda

 So Monday I made this amazing discovery.

Walmart is carrying my Favorite Mountain Dew!

Baja Blast.

-Okay White Out is my other favorite. 

But BAJA BLAST!

Like the soda you can only ever find at taco bell.

And here it is. Being sold at Walmart!!!

So of course I ended up picking up like 4 cases of the stuff.

And felt like a hoarder doing so lol. Though honestly, like only one of those cases ended up being for me.

As two went to my sister and one went to work to share with my fellow managers...and then the last one was to stay home for my and my roomies personal enjoyment. 

And my managers were super excited to see that Baja Blast was in the store. As was one of my cousins.

Only...when my manager tried to get some of the soda on Tuesday...they had already sold out. :( And who knew when more baja blast would be restocked.

So today, on a whim, because I was off earlier as I wasn't working a closing shift.

I decided to drop by walmart for the second time this week. Just to see if they'd restocked the soda.

And they had!

lol So this time I ended up grabbing six cases of the drink.

Which yes. Made me feel like even more of a hoarder.

Though one case was going to a manager, another cases was going to a different manager, and two cases were going to one of my cousins who requested that I get them some and I decided on a whim to actually fulfill their request as I would be heading up in their direction next week so I could drop it off to them.

And like...I probably could have gotten away with feeling less like a hoarder trucking around the store with six cases of soda....

If it weren't for the fact that I happened to grab the nosiest cart ever.

Like I'm pretty sure the entire store could hear me rattling around the building as I went all the way to the back of the store to grab the soda and then come all the way back to the front.

*exhales* Note to self. Next time I grab a ton of the same product...grab a quieter cart so I'm less noticeable.

Ah well.

At least I got my Baja Blast. XD lol. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment