Monday, June 14, 2021

Back to Work

 Going back to work after feeling...off all weekend was...well...it was a thing.

Like I had the benefit of working a closing shift so like...I could spend every moment in the morning before my shift either in bed or in the shower trying to make myself feel better so that I could go to work.

But going to work when you don't feel quite...normal...and your paranoia levels are a bit higher because you don't feel 'normal' and you're worried that there's something really really wrong....yah it's a bit of a trip.

*shakes head*

Like work itself was fine.

But my limbs were still feeling that tinglyness that they've been feeling all weekend.

And I was hoping that going to work and walking around and doing things would help my muscles relax in a way to get the tingliness to stop.

And yah....that was mixed success.

Because work comes with its own stressors. Because customers can just be...well stressful.

But at least I survived my first day back after getting the second dose...

Even though I'm so exhausted I probably could fall asleep right here and now.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment