Wednesday, July 6, 2011

11 o'clock Presents

Mom: Soo Sarnic, When are you going to open your presents?
Sarnic: When Kikay gets back home around 11. I want the whole family here when I open them.
Mom: She's staying out that late? 
Sarnic: Yes? She's watching a movie with friends.
Mom: You do know the rest of us have work tomorrow right?
Sarnic: Yes...but its only til 11.
Mom: We need to have Meralto's present opened earlier then that.
Sarnic: Why? Does Meralto need to be in bed before 11?
Mom: Text your sister that I'm calling her.
Sarnic: Okay... -texts information-
(had been texting her before this saying that the parents wanted to have presents opened earlier because they had work in the morning)

Conversation that I found out about later
Mom: You sure you can't come down sooner?
Kikay: Why?
Mom: You do know Meralto got Sarnic fireworks right.
Kikay: Yes?
Mom: We'd like to set them off before 11.
Kikay: Oh...Oh! I'll be right down.

Ten Minutes later.
I open presents.
And I'm super happily excited to get fireworks.
We go light them off.

Mom: you see now why we wanted to open them now instead of later?
Sarnic: ^^;; Yes. Yes I do. :)

-conversation is an approximate of what happened last night.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Note: Blogging might be sporadic or nonexistent for the next week as a warning in advance. :)


The Dream

I was with my friend in a room.
When...an older man, like a 'grandfather' came in and said
"Sarnic, come here I need to show you something"
My friend and I followed him and he took us outside in Schaer's backyard.
And handed me a big silver coin about the size of my palm with 'up turned edges'
So it looked like a fancy cup holder.
I was like "oh. cool."
He took it from me and gave it to my friend to handle so she could look over it.
And whipped out a purple 'rosary' <-its what he called it.
It was beaded and had beaded flowers evenly spaced along it with a charm hanging at the bottom.
And slipped it around my neck, calling it my talisman and that I shouldn't lose it.
Then he had me and my friend stand back to back
And told us to think about moving. close our eyes and imagine that we were floating upward into the air.
Which we did....we thought, and it happened.
I felt ourselves move off of the ground.
and when i opened my eyes.
We were in a different time period like 16th Century Italy.
We'd opened our eyes to an orphanage where all these girls were playing around in white dresses and pigtails. my friend and i tried to blend in for a moment.
But you could say we stuck out like sore thumbs because our outfits were brightly colored in greens and pinks and oranges so instead we hid behind a wood pile, until a girl told us to leave so that nobody would get into trouble.
Well....we did get into trouble, after we left.
my friend....lost her talisman.
And these two guys were chasing us down my home street.
I ran into Crowleys hard climbing up boxes and hiding. Wishing that they wouldn't see me.
The two guys had caught my friend.
And they were trying to get her to lead them to me.
I moved and bumped into some barrels
and the guys were suddenly there.
I froze...and they didn't see me!
But my friend did.
However as she struggled she picked up a shiny penny
and pressed it into my hands saying quickly yelling it.
"I am Mary Olsen, I am Mary Olsen, I am Mary Olsen!"

And let go.
The guards turned to her.
"Who are you?" they asked.
And she said in a poor persons British accent. "I'm Mary Olsen" and she had a complete back story of how she'd gotten there.
She'd basically 'erased' her memories so that she couldn't lead them to me. Instead becoming a poor girl with no family.
I could get her back though, but first I had to wait for the guys to leave.
Which they weren't doing.
One dude, he was taller had dark hair and a moustache sat on my legs as I stayed still as a board
He rocked back and forth using me like a type of see saw as he tried to figure out what to do next.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment