Saturday, July 2, 2011

Leftovers

I'm very picky when it comes to eating leftovers.
Very picky usually my policy is 'No leftovers for me!"
But I do make exceptions to the rule every now and then.
I will for example eat left over Chinese, tuna casserole, and riceroni.
Because they still taste pretty good when reheated.
Other things though....their taste becomes different after its cooled down
and then reheated...hence...not good tasting...and me not eating it.
:) But I must say ^^ The Tuna Casserole was very good as leftovers. Yum.

Until you next read these words;
I"ll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Kikay and I were heading back to our apartment to grab a few things we missed.
And on our way up to the stairs leading to our house like apartment
I ran into Jackie, my old roommate.
She was coming back to move her stuff out because she was getting married.
But she had a mother and son in tow with her.
She was telling them, that it should be fine for the boy (he was shy, didn't fit in with the other apartment building) to move into our apartment because she was sure it was empty for the summer and that she thought the office had said it would be a boy's apartment once she moved out.
I was like: No! That's wrong! Kikay and I are living there! We can't have a boy in our apartment!!
Yet they didn't seem to hear me.
And they went right into the bedroom that Kikay and I shared.
I told them that he couldn't stay in the same room as us. (there were three beds)
But that the room next to us was empty.
The boy embarrassed went into the other room.

And I decided to help Jackie move things out of her room.
But I got distracted for a moment because my dog Pepper had gotten out.
And I needed to get her back inside.
Once inside Kikay and I discovered Jackie's wedding dress.
And for fun...I decided to try it on.
I couldn't see why Jackie liked the thing.
It just looked big on me and since I'm rather small...it would look bigger on her.
Plus it was one of those sleeveless dresses where you had to breathe very carefully or risk it falling off of you.

And then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment