Monday, July 25, 2011

No School on Holidays

This morning I had the plan to go to the Institute to see if there was anything that needed to be done.
But I had trouble getting up.
Had trouble getting ready.
I just felt relaxed.
I was willing to just lay on the couch being peaceful
Finally though, I got my act together.
And I took a gander down to the Institute.
Only to see, when I got to school grounds.
...empty parking lots.
The institute lot was just the same.
And I realized....its the day after Pioneer Day.
Monday.
Its a holiday.
So...No school. no summer school. No institute.
Oh.
lol
Since I'm not in school at the moment....that concept had passed me by.
But now I understand why I wasn't in a hurry to get out today to the school.
Some small part of me probably had realized it was a holiday.
At least I had a fun little drive :)
I think i might have been more upset if I had walked all the way down there.
But driving I was fine. :) Because it was quicker, so I didn't feel like I wasted anything.
Interesting.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was trying to wear a dress. It was like a pioneer dress, but it had a low neckline.
I was working on tying an apron onto the dress so that it would be modest.
But I had alot of strings and such. Because the pioneer dress had like two layers.
So I ended up tying up the back of my dress,
All those strings into a big bow.
Somehow in the process my dress got much shorter.
Above the knees.

I went to someone and asked them how I looked.

Yah....they didn't think it looked good.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment