Saturday, July 23, 2011

Unseen Noises

There are alot of fireworks going off tonight.
I can hear them quite clearly through my window.
Yet when I dash to said window.
I can't see anything
>.<
Its soo frustrating.
I love fireworks.
But apparently my apt has a view...that doesn't let me see those fireworks!!
Gah.
I've heard like a hundred and only seen like 10.
Sooo annoying.
But I'll get over it....Ah ha!! I SAW SOME!! Woot!
Okay we're good now ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching for fireworks and the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


Me and a bunch of people were in this....otherworldly underground type of world.
Where we were looking for gold strands that were vary rare.
That gave the trees life.
These gold wires were edible and our quest was to find and eat them because they had
some sort of amazing effects on us.
There were a group of people trying to stop us.
But we ended up getting to the last set of 'gold strands'
Touching them and unraveling them so we could eat them.
It was on a cliff edge with a long 'bridge' of rock leading to a tree.
When the gold strands came into our hands they changed
looking like long strands of rounded air head candy.
They came in blues and pinks, purples and greens, and other colors.
The 'conquerers' (my group) were all celebrating their victory by eating the candy.
I started to eat mine.
But then I decided to share...with a creature...a think it was a pig..sheep thing...i don't know.
And the natives thought that was wonderful and suddenly everything was just hunky doory
because I had decided to not be selfish and share some of my goodies.


Everybody was partying and I ended up seeing an old ASL teacher (meaning I had her as a teacher years ago, she's not old by any means) Rachel going through a stash of jewelry, it seemed to mostly be earrings. She was sorting through them. And I crouched down next to her intending to talk
but my mouth was full of the airhead things. And it was acting like gum
And I had a huge wad of it in my mouth.
and no way to really swallow it.
So I started pulling it out of my mouth and setting it nearby the jewelry
because I really wanted to talk to Rachel and make myself understood.
Yet the gum seemed to always be there, blue. Blue gum.
I kept pulling it out trying to have a conversation
and feeling like an idiot the whole time.
Because she kept giving me this 'you are so immature why are you talking to me' look.


and then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment