Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fascination

Its not often that 'fix it' men come to visit.
And when they do.
I tend to hang around, nearby.
Monitoring them.
I admit that some of it is from paranoia.
I don't want them to go where they're not supposed to go.
Or take anything that's not theirs.
(I'm pretty sure other people feel the same way.)
But some of my hanging around.
Is from fascination.
I find it interesting to watch the people at work.
See what they do,
What gadgets they use to fix something.
What wires go where to install something.
What pieces need to be replaced, or tweaked to make the thing work again.
Its fascinating.
That they're experts in the trade.
And I'm completely clueless.
So I like to watch, to learn, and monitor of course.
But mostly watching and learning.
Okay, mostly watching.
I have no idea what they're doing with all their gadgets and wires and such lol :) 
But it is fascinating. 
And so I lurk around and watch the fix it guys 'fix it' :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day! 

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was a class field trip that we had to get ready for.
I had trouble getting my clothes all right and such.
So I was the last person to get on the bus as we went to go to the fair.
Only there wasn't alot of room, so I ended up getting on top of the bus holding onto the sides
There was another guy on top. He was wearing white and black.
The suite almost seemed like a human glider suit. With wide sides connecting the legs to the arms.
Then...we took off. For the bus was suddenly a helicopter/plane.
And we flew...over a zoo.
All around the zoo. I saw elephants and other creatures from above.
It was a tour of the zoo from on high.
But then I thought to myself...
If I'm on top of a helicopter. Why am i not getting cut by the blades.
Suddenly,
I was hiking along a river bank with an older man and another 'sibling' figure behind me.
We needed to cross the river.
But it looked like the water ahead (after peering through some vines/cattails) looked to get wider.
So we had to cross where we were standing now.
It looked shallow enough because of a small rock/debris dam a little ways up.
And it was narrow enough to cross quickly.
So we started out.
But halfway across I realized I had left
A leather bracelet worked to look like leaves on a vine, and a silver ring behind.
I turned back for it.
But it somehow fell into the river.
So I ended up in a bit of deeper water then I had expected because I had to save it.
And save it I did.
I then finished crossing the river to join the man.
Who now looked alot like batman...
to go in search of the person we were looking for.
There was a set of three tents that we paused to look at.
Me and my 'sibling' companion paused
At a small table holding a bunch of different roses made into bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
They weren't puny roses though. They were real size roses.
I think I knew that the person we were hunting for didn't like yellow.
So I was more attracted to getting three roses with yellow.
There was a girl sitting at the table.
When batman came up to me to ask what I was doing.
I was trying to communicate with him through thoughts, but ended up talking in a whisper.
I told him I thought the person we were after couldn't stand yellow flowers.
And suddenly....the girl took off. (she was the one we were looking for)
Batman went after the girl.
And me and my companion, picked out three roses with yellow in them.
And went after him.
We ran onto a green.
Where there was a 'tree-woman' standing
Around her were four or five other girls. (perhaps a guy was in there.)
And they were hanging trinkets on her branches or the stumps of the branches, most of them had been cut off.
I joined holding two roses, having given the 'sibling' the other.
I placed a different object on one of the stumps of the branches. It was gold in color
One of the roses, not the one I liked. it was all yellow with a long stem I threaded through holes in the girls face. I think it was through the lip, through a nostril and the stem ended right in front of the eye.
Then I had trouble finding a place for my rose. It was yellow with black/red trimming. and it had a shorter stem, it was mostly just the bud.
I ended up pulling the first rose out of the girl -to her discomfort.
To figure out a different way to place the roses.
And she told me she had an old earring hole in her left ear.
I found it, in the earlobe.
It looked small but as I pulled at it, the hole was bigger. Big enough that I could thread the stem through the earlobe.
Then I re threaded the longer rose through her lip/nostril with it ending near the eye. The second time the girl adjusted the stem so it wasn't so close to her eye.
And then....we set off.
All the things that were on her seemed to disappeared and we were talking rather normally.


When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment