Sunday, July 24, 2011

Backseat Laughter

I become really self conscious when I sit by myself.
Really aware of the noises around me.
And automatically, I assume that those little noises, are all about me.
The whispers, the laughter.
Coming from behind me, from besides me.
Sometimes in front of me.

I know more often then not, those sounds.
Have nothing to do about me.
Yet there is still that nagging thought...what if they're laughing at me?
My hair?
Me singing?
My clothes?
That I'm sitting about myself.
The list can go on and on.
Self doubts are easily amplified when sitting by yourself.

It can be really stressful, in a place, I'm not totally comfortable in.
Because the people there are always changing, new faces are seen.
And there are very few people I know.

There are walls all over the place.
And its really hard to break through those walls.
Without feeling like I'm 'breaking and entering'

*sighs*

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Woody swung into the rescue, landing on a shelf by my ear.
He had broken the code to help save me from trouble.
Now I could talk to him all the time.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment