Friday, July 15, 2011

Cell Phone Journal

I've noticed that I have multiple ways of keeping track of my life going ons.
Through writing in a Journal
Writing newsletters
Writing emails to family
Doing this blog.
And a word document filled with things sent to me via text.

It was near the end of my first year of college.
When I finally got text messaging.
It took me a bit to get used to texting, having never texted before.
But by the end of the second month or so I was pretty good at it.
And I've gotten quicker lol.

I ended up having my inbox get full.
Now most people would probably just hit "Delete all" when that happened.
Without a thought of what could be in that inbox.

Well...I guess I'm the odd man out. (I'm assuming idk what others do)
I went through the messages in my inbox that I had received.
and opened up a word document.
And started typing.
In the messages.
Which were funny things, important happenings, and other things that caught my fancy.
Mostly funny little tidbits.

So I go through my inbox when it gets full.
And if I don't have time to write in the texts on word.
I do delete texts that aren't 'up to standards'

Anyway.
They go something like this.

Person who sent text
Date and Time here
        Message here. 

And yah..
Its my cellphone journal 
On word...from cellphones. 

:) Just another quirk of mine. lol. 
Wanting to save and remember pieces of past conversations :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment