Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Watermelon Seeds

Watermelon seeds.
I was often told when I was younger.
That swallowing the black seeds from the watermelon
Would result in a watermelon growing in my stomach.

Yah, I didn't buy that.
If eating seeds from pumpkins and sunflowers didn't result in me getting those plants growing in my stomach.
Why would eating watermelon seeds result in that?
Because its a fruit?
Well...strawberries have seeds in them...and no strawberry plants have grown in my stomach :P lol

Anyway.
I figured, on the off chance it was true.
That if I chewed the seeds that would destroy any chance of the seed being able to grow.

And...I got a sideffect from this decision.

I like to eat the seeds.
Its my favorite part of eating Watermelon
The seeds.
They just give the fruit a different flavor :)
A good flavor
That I relish.

So while everyone else has to go find a place to spit out their watermelon seeds.
I happily sit and chew mine.
:)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was on the run.
I'd done something at a house a block away.
And the cops were now after me.
I ruined some party my sister was in charge of.
So I ran.
I stopped by 'my house' which was my grandparents house.
And grabbed my laptop...ipod...Jasper and Frisbee
Basically the bare basics.
And dashed away using the darkness to cover me.
I was just in time too because the cops screamed around the corner seconds later.
I ducked down behind a fence and there was a young boy with me, hiding as well....
I ended up taking cover in a church. -my church by my parent's house
And encountered people doing a service project.
They had a tray full of homemade suckers.
that I kinda played with picking up one and setting it down, rearranging the tray.
Eating a few of them.
As we discussed what to do.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment