Monday, July 18, 2011

The Final Chapter

Its odd to see the end.
I mean you've been expecting it for years and years.
But seriously.
Its hard to believe that its the end.
So much has been built up.
So many expectations, hopes, dreams for the outcome and the people involved.
And then its there before your eyes.
The end.
And when you finish it...
Its almost....its like I'm...lost.
What do I do now?
What do I have to look forward to?
That was the end.
There will be no more after this.

Its hard.
Sometimes its a serious disappointment.
Othertimes its sad.
And still more, it ends in a way of contentment.

lol. But more often then not.
I have to go through the ending twice.
To get used to the idea I guess.
Because the first time.
I have all these different expectations.
And in many cases...my imagination was more imaginative and exciting
then what actually happens.
So there is that.
But it seems to improve after a second viewing.
When you already know the ending.
And you can start piecing together the different pieces in the way it was meant to be.
Then. Its all good. :)

Still sad, because there will be no more.
But good.
After all...nothing can last forever.
Otherwise it gets dull and boring. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Note: Post written above was in response of a) Watching the last Harry Potter Movie, remembering previous book series I've finished like; Joust by Mercedes Lackey, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, The Pendragon Series by D.J. Machale and of course. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. And in response to the knowledge that the last book of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan will be coming out in a year or so. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment