Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Heated Drive

It seemed like such a simple task.
"Hey Sarnic, while you're out, can you pick me up a Hershey Chocolate Bar?"
"Sure Kikay, No problem."
Kikay needed chocolate. I was on a mission.
And so, into Dollar Tree I went.
Grabbed a couple of the dark tastiness.
....two because I didn't know if she wanted a regular bar or a king size bar and Dollar Tree didn't have a king sized bar....
and headed for home.
It was like fifteen minutes away...maybe even as less as ten.
So I jumped in the car, put the chocolate bars on the passenger seat and home I went.
Arrived home.
Grabbed the chocolate.
And it went:
Flop.
Yep.
Flop.
Squishy softness.
The chocolate....had liquefied. ()_()

lol You Know it's Hot when Chocolate melts within 10-15 minutes of being taken out of the store.

Of course...our car has no A/C.....so inside the car was probably hotter then the outside.
:S
lol I found it rather funny.
"Here Kikay"
Flop Flop Flop Squish Flop.
haha....I didn't do it on purpose....they just melted.....
But Kikay after sticking the chocolate in the freezer for a couple of hours....

Said that it was really good.
I think she said that some of the chocolate was still melted...
So the outside was hard, and the inside was soft.
And super good all around.

So the chocolate liquid....wasn't quite the disaster I think she was imagining when I first walked into her room and handed her the bars....^^;;

Yay for tasty surprises! :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was on an island that had a royal from another country visiting. She was about my same age and height and just as slender. We showed her and her people that came with her around the island in the hopes to bring some sort of peace between our two countries. We wandered about my island which was very...'fancy' if that's the right word. It seemed white, glowing, jeweled, but natural colors.  The talks were going well and we were going to turn in for the night...when we were attacked. I was at the front door entryway and I saw through the windows a blue...green mustang heading straight for the house. It drove past the entryway (which was like a long hallway leading to the rest of the house) and crashed straight into the building creating a hole. I and the other princess took off running with our body guards towards the wharf. This terrorist couldn't take/kill her. There was a sail ship (like the old pirate ships...but with white sails) waiting to take us away...but I decided that it would be too obvious what we were doing and the ship was already away from the dock so we did a sailing dive, the three of us into the water to a small island/ship that had a secret entry way and looked non obvious to hide out there. After the danger had passed we returned to the pillared hallway, but we were getting ready to leave so that the princess could continue on her journey. We were extra precautious that no threat would harm her, so I took the lead, dressed in silks of bright colors..kinda golden bronze with two body guards behind me and finally the princess following behind in...shimmering white....or perhaps our clothes were switched....I don't remember. In any case we both had our own version of stunning, but as I walked down the stairs, her people seemed to take me for their princess and a few of them tried to lay jeweled necklaces of silver and turquoise around my neck. I declined them with a small smile saying "I'm not your princess. She's behind me." But one girl proceeded to lay a silver necklace around me saying that 'you saved our princess, you're a hero too' or something along those lines. And I glanced back to the princess...to see that she was dressed more simply then before... we headed out along the rocky costs of our island just walking along the 'beach' when again...something went wrong. We were somehow under attack, and all the statuary came to life. Particularly an eight foot tall statue of a athletic guy holding a giant ball, running in terror from the disaster. We ended up in this other house...that was like a museum for the arts place...where Vocal Point was doing a concert in a dance hall. They were singing Footloose. I ended up going down to the basement into an art museum type place and ended up in a room where I could hear their voices clearly singing and I knew they would be down here next, I then ran into Anne Hathaway...the princess and we ended up in a panic...because evil was crashing down on us. Bad guys were trying to shoot us or capture us...and we ran up the stairs to try and 'keep ahead of the doom' We blazed through/past a room where it was all red and there were people in red cloaks calling for the demon and its demon fire to destroy the place. There was another girl in blue...wearing a cloak, and she had darker skin running with us, but she was too slow and the double doors slammed shut in front of her as me and Anne ran through them. We heard her scream and I glanced back and saw a flash of bright light. This had me and Anne running even faster, as didn't want the demons to get us. I lead our group through the house going down a couple of flights of stairs that were located in secret passageways and behind doorways before going back up and up heading for the roof. All the rooms were a light green in color. Pale and faded like my grandmother's home. As we went through passage after passage, we climbed higher and higher blazing through various rooms and as we got nearer and nearer in our spiraling climb up to the roof the ceiling got lower and lower until we were crawling on hands and knees up the last set of stairs before the roof, but then the demon attacked, It was in the form of a pale white hairless cat, that was skinny and had blazing red eyes and super sharp teeth. Apparently it took this form to get to us faster or that was what the magic changed it into, in any case it jumped in front of us, but Flare, our cat attacked, And they fought in blurred circles up right in front of our exit so we couldn't escape....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment