Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bald Construction Spots

Construction.
It's one of those fascinating processes...
where if I could...I would just sit and watch the progress.
Which is easy to do, when I visit the school most of the time. lol
Why?
The University is always under construction.
It's always expanding.
We just finished a new science building.
It all looked all nice, everything was laid down.
You had full access to the school through any door again...
and what do they do?
Fence off another portion.
It's the strangest thing.
Some of the new construction overlaps the just finished construction.
So what do they do?
Tear up the concrete sidewalks that were barely a month or two old.
I don't see the purpose for it.
Why lay it down if you knew it was going to be torn up again?
It seemed like a waste.
But in any case.
I spent a few minutes observing the goings on in a comfy chair in the institute building.
And leaning against the rail outside as well.
*shakes head*
It was interesting.
Everywhere it was all green.
Except...the construction zone.
*sniff* All the trees were cut down and taken away. Y_Y
(I don't like seeing trees cut down. :( )
It was like a desert in the middle of an oasis.

Dirt.
Dirt.
more dirt.
All orange/red/brown...whatever color construction dirt is...
it was a bald spot in the middle of all the green.
it was like viewing the beginning and end of the construction process.
The smoothing of the ground to lay the foundation.
And the finished product just a stone throw away.
lol I'm glad I don't have to go to school anymore though.
It's not going to be fun for the students trying to get from one side to the other.
Instead of being able to cut straight across....a long circular route awaits.
:) I will probably visit though....alot.
So I can see the progress.
Because today I found a few different vantage points that allows me to see above the fencing.
They can't hide the progress this time. :P
I will watch. :) ^^ So I can see how the construction thing is really done....
at least until they get the doors and windows up with the walls...lol :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was on a field trip in some Amazon forest looking place. I was halfway a leader...but othertimes halfway a follower as we viewed the waterfall. A couple of other people jumped onto the vines and were swinging around on a giant forest tree and they convinced me to get on one as well with Destry and others, as we were trying to get something...which I managed to get. We got off the plants and I drove with this older guy...landed with this older guy in an airport/restaurant type place, where his cute son came to pick us up. I wandered around, and I was going to get food because I saw my friend Kristian with..it looked like a boyfriend and an older couple, I spoke with them for a moment, but then I realized that I needed to get going. I had a dentist appointment in an hour and I had to get to that appointment...which would take an hour. So I went searching for the old man who flew me to this place and finally found him after going up and down a couple flights of stairs into the house above/below the restaurant where he was cooking up a dish of some sort of stew.....and at some point,
I was in the backyard of my parents home, and my dad was worried because out of the five chickens he'd got, two had been eaten, and one had had its throat torn out so it was barely surviving and would die soon enough. I was upon the cage trying to figure out what sort of creature would do this, when a marmot/ferret some weasly looking creature came out of the bushes.....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment