Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Music of Itunes

I saw this commercial the other day on TV
Where there was this musician singing/playing a song for money.
And people would stop and listen...then reach into her guitar case and take out the cash that was in there. :(
It was rather sad.
Especially because the girl was just singing. And all the people taking her money from her were super happy. Excited. Glad that they took their money from her, instead of giving her more money because they liked the song. No...instead they liked her song...and took her money.
The meaning behind the commercial was that its not a good thing to download songs for free from various online sources. -Pirate musician's songs - because then they don't get the money for their hard work in everything they did to get that song out to the public. The people get the song, but the musicians don't get the reward. :(
And I thought to myself....I'm glad that I get my songs from Itunes. :)

Speaking of Itunes..... >.>
I had this idea the other day...that I just tell people to get me an Itunes card for my upcoming birthday.
And see if I would be able to get enough together to buy all of the Harry Potter soundtracks off of Itunes. lol. Cus....I haven't got them all yet...even though it's been a longterm goal of mine to slowly acquire them. I end up getting distracted buying other awesome soundtracks, only to remember too late that I should have used my Itunes Card to get one of the Harry Potter soundtracks then used the remaining amount on the card to get other songs.
I guess it will probably remain a longterm goal though lol
Because I really like getting a variety of things for my birthday. :)
Still, it was a fun thought to wonder about. ^^;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

A lot happened before this point.
But I was in a room. Like a court. Where there were a bunch of older men in white wigs arranged on a tiered system. They were proclaiming that they couldn't get hurt, and this was why they'd been saved while so many of the rest of us had come under attack and that in order to protect themselves, they couldn't help others. I called them on that. By taken a piece of shattered glass and cutting them, leaving three red marks on one guys cheek. He winced away in pain, and I cut another dissenter as well, he also winced away, but then both of them started proclaiming that the blood on them wasn't real. They said that I had put my own blood on the glass fragment so it would look like I cut them, but in truth they weren't harmed at all. I was furious. I was trying to help my people and these dunderheads weren't concerned! They just wanted to be 'safe' themselves and were too naive to realize that they weren't invincible either. I was getting ready to cut some more people when....

The unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D









No comments:

Post a Comment