Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Tender Moment

So this morning, in the middle of packing.
I randomly turned on the TV
and "Say Yes to the Dress" was on.
And one of the people on the show said "This bride's been planning her wedding day since she was little."
I thought "Huh....I haven't really done that. Sure, I have a few concepts down, but planning out the whole shebang...No. Not really."
We left to return back to Hometown before I saw the end of the show,
So I don't know if that girl who had been planning the wedding her whole life found her 'dream' dress.
Frankly I put the whole wedding thing from my mind....

Until on my Ipod came up this song: Ready Set Don't Go by Billy Ray Cyrus ft. Miley Cyrus



I admit.
This song brought tears to my eyes.
I've listened to it before
(I have both versions, with just Billy Ray Cyrus and the one when he duets with his daughter)
And I get many different meanings from it.
This time around...
I thought: "For the Father Daughter Dance...I want to play this song."

:) lol we'll see when I actually get married if this is the case. But for now...it speaks so much to me for that tender moment between Father and Daughter.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


The Dream

He had a happy family. A loving mother, a loving father. But somehow...his human family got lost. They 'dropped the babe' as it were in the back garden corner of my back yard. And a Gorilla father found the babe and tried to rescue the poor human but the mini tarzan got swept away on a lily pad in a rushing river over my neighbor Leo's fence. And the gorilla father vowed to get that babe back safely. And so was the story of this 'tarzans' beginnings being raised by apes. But he was having doubts, tying to figure out who he was, feeling alone, and not human. His friends a couple of frogs and a mouse tried to comfort him, the mouse talking about how he lost his own girl to another in a song. And then, in the water, the mouse disappeared, it couldn't swim. Tarzan ran to the rescue to get his mouse friend out before the black eel looking poisonous snake got him. I grabbed onto the snake behind the back of the head and pulled it back so my friend would be safe but the snake tried to bite back. (I ended up catching multiple snakes over the course of the dream) This time the wolves came to my rescue, and we hurriedly glued together a broken pot and stuffed the snake inside it on my back porch. The wolves were a bit chaotic but we managed to keep the broken pot together.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment