Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Skewed Kink

Do you remember what it's like to be kicked...hard?
If you don't...you're lucky lol.
Cus it's not fun.
Though I wasn't kicked.
This....hurts.
It's basically on parr with the off the scale headaches that I get every now and then.
Maybe even past it.
What is it?
A Kinked Neck.
I've never felt one this bad before.
I've spent most of the day with my head tilted to the right.
Because straightening it or tilting it to the left....results in a sharp pain that almost seems to short circuit me to where I forget to breathe, blink, and even my muscles freeze up for a bit.
Its like my vertebrae are grinding together. The second one has broken and won't do the 'saying no' movement while the two vertebrae below it grind together. That...or the muscles are spasming, the nerve is kinked...perhaps the muscles and nerve somehow got in between the bones so when I move...I just get pain.
It's so difficult to deal with...medicine doesn't seem to help. Heat doesn't seem to help for long...its like the thing is bi polar where its fine for a bit, but as I try to do more it flares up and I can't move.
Gaaaaaaaahahahahahahah.
It definitely feels like I'm kicked in the head.
And it happens often as I move about.
Because I look to the left...alot. And that...causes pain.
As does moving my arms and basically doing anything that causes the muscles in the neck to suddenly tense up.
It's a sharp enough pain that my poor tummy feels nauseous whenever it happens.
And prevents me from tilting my head back to drink liquids without it hurting.
In all cases....
I never want to have this again. As my neck mobility is severely limited....
And unfortunately this problem isn't going to go away for a little bit.
Sooo here comes more suffering. :)
At least looking at it on a more brighter side....it's not a headache...
Just a severe neck ache....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I dreamt that there was a zombie looking lady in a sea glowy green ragged dress with the ends flowing behind her coming at me. I ran, but somehow she ended up biting into my calf.

Oddly enough...it was the same pain I felt as the unholy tones of daylight woke me up, but in my neck....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment