Monday, July 9, 2012

Taco Timed Out

You know how there are like two or three different Mexican fast food places?
Taco Bell, Taco Time, Del Taco ....among others?
Yah...
I really like Taco Bell the best out of them....though I don't often go to the Mexican fast food places.

Today though, I was out voted.
And to Taco Time we a meandered.

I haven't been to Taco Time since I was like......6.

And we stopped there....because it was basically the only fast food place to eat at in my Mom's hometown.
I remember I'd been expecting it to taste exactly like Taco Bell.
>.<
No.
It. Did. Not.
Bleck. The meat tasted funny in my hard taco....
and if I had anything else...it wasn't good either.

*shudders*
Soo we avoided the place after that. Because it wasn't a hit with us kids.

But today...
My friends wanted to go there.
....I have no idea why.
I guess they think it tastes good....
And since I was out voted...I didn't really fight the choice.
Besides...I figured I could give the place another chance.

Whooooo. *rolls eyes*

I thought "Perhaps my taste buds have matured enough to try this place again."

So in I went.
And I ordered... A Veggie Burrito.
Cus...it looked good.
>.>
<.<

And I wasn't quite that willing to taste their 'meat' yet with their 'tacos'
:S
So I got a bean and rice burrito.

Took one bite.
And CRACK
:S
It sounded so loud to me I thought I had chipped a tooth.
Cus seriously...the rice was ROCK HARD.
I don't know if it had been cooked.
Or if it had...it'd been left out to dry.
Trying to eat that burrito was like trying to eat a mouthful of pebbles.

Strike Two Taco Time. Strike Two.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was the Avatar -Aang.
And he had this cool ability to change himself (with some effort) into his younger form, but he could also get older and be his older form as well. We were on the run, trying to over throw a resistance that wanted to put restrictions on those people who could bend (like the Holocaust kinda) We were fighting them trying to prevent that from happening, but we were 'criminals' wanted by the 'law.' We used our bending to get away (I had water bending) and our disguises as well, as people willing to help us to hide as we tried to get the power back in the right hands. We had many battles some involving air balloon ships that were black in color. Aang was feeling the strain of trying to 'blend in' and be younger. He nearly got captured by the dude in charge, but avoided him. But the man yelled to him "We passed a law. You have to announce that you're the avatar whenever you enter a new room!" Ha. Like he was going to do that when we were 'under ground'

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment