Monday, July 16, 2012

Seven Stone

I've been told that I watch random shows...
and it's true. lol.
I end up watching the randomest shows when I get bored.....
>.>
<.<
Or...it's 2am and I'm looking for something to watch/listen to.
Last night there was some marathon going on.
So I watched two or three...maybe four? episodes of a British show called.
"Supersize vs. Superskinny" ...maybe its the other way around.
Anyway, the premise of this show was to have a person who
Hardly eats.
and another who
Eats too much.
And have them switch their diets for a week.
To show that neither diet is healthy for either individual.

How eating barely enough food to go past your knee in a week if it was stacked upon itself.
Or how eating so much food it goes past your head in a week
is really bad for you.
For different and similar reasons.

It was a bit of an eye opener.
And thought provoking, this show.
Because there are many TV shows that look at the super sized.
but very few that look at the super skinny.
To those who eat little.
and I suppose, that I am in that 'eats little' range.
Eats like a bird.
Where I'm not getting the calorie intake that is needed to be healthy.

To be the right stone weight.
Stones...
it's an interesting term I hadn't heard before.
But the people in Britain use it all the time.
One Stone = Fourteen Pounds

I find myself thinking about weight in stone now. :) Tis fun.
It doesn't seem so bad to talk about weight that way.
The numbers don't get so high so quickly.
28 stone. 5 stone. 12 stone. 22 stone. 14 stone.
It's a lot of fun to say :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream
I was at work with a bunch of my High School friends. Tay, Jess, Freddy, and others. I was showing them around the different cubicles and such, but I was getting a bit frustrated. Why? Well, today was my birthday....and none of my friends had yet wished me a happy birthday or given me a present or anything. So I was feeling a bit...let down that everyone had forgotten my birthday, but I was trying to not focus on it much because my friends weren't supposed to be in my work, and Freddy most of all wasn't supposed to be getting caught because he...had problems of some sort...like he was a werewolf or something. So we were going around my work trying to hide from people when...T-rex started to attack our building. He was supposed to be....calm, a pet like dinosaur, and he was, but they were trying to keep him away from me and he was my pet and he just wanted to get to me but I was avoiding him...basically we had an elevator fight where I was trying to get down, he was trying to get up we were just trying to avoid everyone else as the building was destroyed around us, but then I was in the woods with my trainer -a girl. We were working on avoiding civilization because nobody treated werewolves good. So we were doing different tests and such, like crossing the dirt roads (snow covered) woods as quickly as possible to avoid the ire of the humans driving by in their tan SUV army looking vehicle. And I was spotted...by a different hunter. The guys in the SUV were actually nice, but this other hunter wasn't. The girl gave me her coat to try and distract everyone from us and I ran with it, only to drop it somewhere in the woods as I fled for my life desperate to get away from being caught, but I was weakening. I wasn't used to running and my limbs weren't working right. I ended up collapsing from exhaustion right by another road, with that SUV coming up it and I desperately curled underneath the tree trying to stay out of sight so that I would continue to be safe in the woods but knowing that I was completely exposed if they just looked....

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment