Friday, July 6, 2012

Whatchu Gawken At?

Yellowstone needs a gawking lane.
I'm serious.
That place needs to have a lane devoted to the people who
a) want to drive slow and enjoy the scenery.
or
b) stop and take pictures of the various wildlife.

Especially for B.
Because you know those wildlife....they never show up where it's convenient to park lol. :)

But I think if they added in at least another lane to 'gawk in'
Then traffic wouldn't be so bad when that creature (like a bear!!!) appears.

Haha, and as I was stuck in the car....following behind a car that was totally going slower then the speed limit.
I thought....
You know...they should have a
Speeding Lane. (for those people who want to get in and get out quickly for various reasons)
A Mosey On Down The Road Lane (for those people who just want to enjoy the drive)
and of course.
A Gawking Lane. (for those people who insist on driving and gawking at the same time or stopping and taking pictures and slowing down the rest of traffic...)

Or as my Aunt said "Put these attractions closer together." haha
or as my cousin said "Build roads straight there without all this winding"

haha, I'm totally kidding on this whole "build another lane in Yellowstone" idea by the way.
While it's a fun thought, I'd hate to see the forest cut away to satisfy the 'demands of people in a hurry.' I like Yellowstone.
And I didn't really mind the whole 35-45mph thing either when I wasn't in a hurry.
But when the hurrying bug bites you and you have to suddenly get back....35-45 is really really really tedious on those winding roads that never seem to end. :S

Yet...I enjoyed that they never seemed to end...on the way up lol ^^ Time could just sail on by and I really didn't care. It was just fun to stare at the scenery.
Like this  ----> ()_()
Because there might be a chance you will see wildlife while driving.
Like Elk! Buffalo!(bison?) Beeeearrrs! and Foxes! (or Foxen. :) -Cat Ballou)
Yes. Eyes like this ()_()
()_()
()_()
()_()
()_()
@_@


And so the hours pass. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at a single adults ward event...that seemed to have a combination of wardmates from my home ward, institute, and my singles ward. I was there with Shane and Cooper, and people were there hanging out front benches of someones house...in like a wilderness, whitegreen type area... I got a bit distracted because Nat showed up. And I was like O.o I dunno what to do. He used to be my boyfriend, and I knew he just got married, and so I wasn't sure why he was there...without his new wife. And I felt rather foolish being around him, yet I couldn't seem to not get away from him. It was like I was trying to strike up our friendship again, talking to him, goofing off with him. Yet I knew that he wasn't really my friend....I wasn't sure if I should keep my distance or again try and get away from him.... I basically ended up helping him pack his bags so he could leave with his wife who showed up (and was a bit of green monster in jealousy). I walked him down the steps and down the driveway, and when he'd left the bishopric and my dad congratulated me on not going for that guy because they didn't approve of him for various reasons. I felt a bit of relief at that, but I also felt bad for the guy. He wasn't my type, but that didn't mean the others should be dissing on him....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D


No comments:

Post a Comment