Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Mother's Touch

My room had become a hopeless situation to me.
Boxes. Never ending boxes.
Things not in boxes scattered all over the place.
Things surrounding my bed.
I felt like I lived in a hoarding situation.
Seriously.
And it wasn't that much stuff at all. Lots of clothes, lots of knick knacks.
But...it seemed the odds and ends, and the continuation of boxes being all over...
Would never end.
It would never get clean.
I'd be surrounded by boxes forever. Feeling awful because somehow, my roomies managed to not have as much to move...
*sighs* lol I guess that's what happens when I've been on my own so much more longer then them. I end up collecting things to survive on my own.

In any case.
I had help come to my rescue the other day.
My Mother Dearest made the trip from Hometown to Collegetown to help me get organized.
^^
You guys have no idea how much I really needed this.
To have someone come in and say "Well, let's start here."
To give me direction.
To give me hope that my room could be organized.

Really, one should never underestimate the power of a mother's touch.
^^
Things just...get put away with this magic power.
It's crazy how things were able to get organized.
How things like my piles of clothes were able to fit in a space that I'd already judged to be too small for them, but she managed to make fit without having to force the drawer shut.
Totally crazy!
We were able to get rid of boxes!
I'm able to see my floor!
It's like....Like someone actually lives in this room and it's not a storage room any more!
It's amazing!
Seriously, I don't know how she did it. To get my room looking like it did. It's seriously a miracle. And has left me in a more happy mood because of it. ^^

While I still have a couple more boxes to go through, knick knacks to organize. Everything is much more manageable now, thanks to Mother Dearest who came to my aid. :)
^^ I'm sure we'd have been able to get more done if I had not been forced to head to work lol.
Still, it was great to spend some time with my Mom.
^^;; I don't know what I would have done had she not come down. ^^

Love you Mother Dearest!! ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment