Sunday, August 31, 2014

With Friends

It's a different feeling.
To go to church with friends.
Even to a new ward.
Compared to going to a new ward by yourself.

The stress of making an impression is lessened,
As I know that there are already people there who accept me, and I know.
I don't have to worry about finding someone to sit next to.
Or talk to.

It definitely makes it easier to approach other people as well and talk to them.
Because I know, if the conversation doesn't amount to much,
I still have my friends to go back to and talk with. :)

Compared to wards where I don't know anyone,
Where you have to make an impression.
Where there is no fall back friend to go to.

The stress is definitely lessened.
Which I'm totally enjoying.
I never realized how much more relaxed at church I could be,
When sitting by friends.

:)
Hopefully it will help me keep my confidence up this time around.
And get a few new friends made as well. ^^ We'll see.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment