Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New Roomies

So... as you may or may not know,
I moved to a new apt.
No, I'm mot unpacked yet.
>.<
Seriously, I think it all just keeps growing when I'm not looking at it.
I emptied 15 boxes, only to find 15 more hiding behind them. a
A mountain of clothes,
a lot of odds and ends that really either need to be given away or tossed into a dark corner....

Yikes.
In any case.
I decided to take a break at staring at my stuff and thinking "I should be putting that away."
To write here. :)
(Procrastination at it's finest.)

As you know.
A new apartment, especially in college town.
Usually means new roommates.

For some reason, this freaks a lot of people out.
The 'unknown' factor of 'who are these people!'
lol I think people think I'm crazy for not picking my roommates.
But hey....everyone has to be crazy somewhere.

In any case, roommates.
There's always the certain types you get.
The girly girls, the hermits, the ghosts, the 'always at work' sort. etc.
Which is why I kinda like getting new roommates.
I'm curious to see what dynamics pop up.
Who is what or becomes what.... What new 'roommate' type I'll get.

It may be a bit early to say for sure.
But here's what I'm mentally calling them.

Roomie Number 1: Miss Sunshine.
Why? Because wherever she goes, the blinds/drapes/anything covering a window has been opened as wide as possible to bring in the light.
(hisses and hides in dark corner.)
Whether it be the living room, or the kitchen. The blinds are open so she can get as much sunlight as possible. Perhaps she's like a flower and needs constant light? Who knows.
But otherwise she's friendly and loves her computer.
Though her easy goingness may go once she fully gets into her new job she just started.
-or the early morning wake ups to go catch the bus to get to work may loose their thrill when it snows....

Roomie Number 2: Ghost
Why?
Because she shows up only late at night, if I miss her midnight entrance the only indication I have that she was ever home is that the shower curtain mysteriously moves....
Constantly working, doing online school, hanging with her fiancée, or going to her home ward for her calling....she's not here long enough to really chat with.

Roomie Number 3: Beauty Ghost
Why? Only called that because she too isn't often seen, called the 'Beauty' just because she's going to Hair School, she too shows up randomly. Possibly a Social Butterfly, she's not often home, instead being elsewhere. It doesn't help that she's just from 'around the corner' really. An easy drive home for one with access to a car which she has.

For now, it seems like me and Miss Sunshine will be the ones most often home. While the Ghosts will pop in randomly. It's a bit interesting too as we have the dynamic of "Two younger" and "two older" girls here. The teenagers and the 20somethings. *shakes head* Crazy.

As of yet the "OCD clean freak." hasn't shown up yet.
>.> A possible bright side for me since I hate doing dishes. lol. And having someone constantly cleaning....gets on my nerves. *shakes head* If this year becomes the year without one of those I would be so super happy. ^^;;

We'll see how things go with this new group. An update post may be needed once I get to know them a bit better. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Involved a quest, full medieval like quest. In an old school building where me and my Warriors 4 were going through trinkets and such, discovering old weapons that had been used in previous battles (one was a necklace that converted into an awesome sling shot.) So that we could get into a van and face the 'dark one' again. This shadow focused mostly on me, again. I felt like I'd had this encounter before, but this time I wasn't as prepared, and the shadow had devil dogs at his command that made it difficult to leave the van....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment