Sunday, August 24, 2014

New Fishy!

I wonder if my manager will notice.....
I would think so...but who knows. Sirch may not....

You see...Sirch has been gone for a week now. Gone on vacation.
Leaving me in charge of the department. :S *gulps*
Which meant, I took on a bit more responsibility than usual to try and keep the department running.
*double gulp*
And while the dishes/cages may not have been cleaned.(so wanted to get those done! grr)
Hopefully I was able to stay up to date on all the other tasks. *fingers crossed*

In any case.
>.>
While Sirch was gone, we got in our fish shipment.
Nothing too major. Happens every week.
But this week.

A new fish came in.

One that we haven't had before.
A Spotted African Leaf Fish

O.o
Super cool looking!
But we didn't have a spot for it!
And when we get one new fish....
We usually end up with others.
Which meant?
That the arrangement of the fish in our tanks would be changing.
It's not a surprise. It seems to happen at least twice a year where old fish stop coming in and new fish take their place.
I had actually been thinking about it.
That we would be needing to rearrange the fish again.

And what do you know? We do.
So I went and printed out the new plans to see where this new fish was going,
And decided that while I was at it, that I would move all the other fish that needed to be moved. ^^;;;

I didn't get completely done, but with what time I had and actual tags I had, I got 98% of it done! ^^ lol
Now...
To see if Sirch will notice?

If anything, he'll see our Halloween Tank has shifted around.
Lol we decorated one of our fish tanks with fish Halloween decorations and originally we had black mollies and white lyretail mollies. Kinda like black cats and ghost I suppose.
And I was like "We should put orange fish in there!"

Well coincidentally enough, that fish tank, ended up getting orange fish! I switched the white mollies out for Gold panda mollies (yellow/black) ! Totally accidental, but still fits the Halloween theme perfectly! Awesome!! ^^ lol

I can't wait to see his reaction. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

We were doing job interviews. Me, my sister, and two other people that were about our ages. Looking for people who could work for us in different positions. They placed us in a tiny room, in Starsmet, it would have been the sick room, but expanded out a bit to fit a table with four chairs on one side and one chair on the other side.
The first gentleman ushered into the interview was a guy that was my own age. Handsome, confident smile, golden hair. He sat across from us, and we only managed to ask one question before the interview got off track. As he spoke about his family, how he'd been in foster care a lot, and had even had his parents switched on him not once but twice while on cruise ships. "So I guess that means I'm well traveled." He laughed, (it's a 'joke' that would only make sense in a dream.) We were having an engaging time with him, but hadn't gotten to the interview questions yet when the door opened to have the second interviewee come in. The first guy, Derek had been soo engaging, that we wanted to keep talking to him, but time was wasting, so we had to let him leave while we interviewed the next guy. I stayed for one more guy before being called away to take care of an issue elsewhere in the store. When I had returned, all the rest of the interviews had been done and my coworkers were trying to decide which people we wanted to have join our team. :S Since I had only interviewed 3 people, I couldn't really decide, though I put in my vote for Derek, and all the others quickly agreed as well. I think we established that he hadn't had the job skills, but he'd had the confidence and the persona to learn quickly and get along with our coworkers. We also called out others to join us, the two I recognized and a couple I didn't. And just in time too.....

as me and my siblings were on a ship, and somehow, earth was in trouble. It was about to be blown up and there was nothing we could do to save the planet, which would leave us as the last of our kind. :S But thankfully, the other workers got ships off the planet in time before it exploded....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment