Friday, August 22, 2014

Under The Bed

Have you ever noticed that in your room there's always a dark corner where you stick things because you 'don't know what to do with them?'

I have a lot of that.
Little trinkets, knickknacks, and objects where I'm like... "I don't want to get rid of these things, but I don't know where to put them either."

At my old place this was easily solved.
How?
Because my old bed had this huge space to put all that 'stuff' where once it was 'out of sight' it could be 'out of mind.'
However, just because it's out of mind, doesn't mean it's not there.
And really....
A lot of it I don't need any more.

>.>
So, with my new space currently lacking in ample 'under the bed dark hole' room. I'm working on decluttering a bit.

It's not quite working, mostly because I'm not yet sure what space I do and don't have. :S
Since I tend to move piles of stuff around so I can reach boxes, and objects that I need.
But slowly, slowly I'm working my way down to less 'stuff in a pile' and more 'stuff in a place.' :)

However, I'm also reaching that place where I can see the advantages of buying more space, like a bigger bookshelf for all my books. Maybe one that's six feet tall, so I can stuff not only books there, but maybe cds, and journals, dvds? who knows.

Yes, this will be a work in progress for a little bit, but we'll see how it goes! :)
But hopefully, once I'm done my 'place in a dark corner' pile will be much smaller. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment