Saturday, August 23, 2014

I Promise!

If my children ever decide that they want to get another pet.
I'm totally not going to cave in to those sweet little promises of
"I'll take care of him!"
"You won't have to do a thing Mommy!"
"I'll feed her and love her and clean up after her."

No, I'm going to stand strong.
And refuse to get them a pet if we already have pets.
I'm wise to these promises after all.
I made them myself when I was young.

And then my parents ended up taking care of the pet after a week or so.

No, if we already have pets, I'm going to make my kids take care of the pets we already have first.
For a month.
And if they can do that,
without needing to be reminded.
For a month.
and still want a pet after said month.
Then.
and only Then.
Will I get them a pet.

And once they have said pet.
Their allowance is then going to be tied to how well they take care of the pet from then on out.
You didn't feed the cat tonight? Okay, you loose 25 cents from your allowance.

>.>
<.<

We'll see if this actually happens when this moment comes. lol. ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment