Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bread Bread Bread

I decided to see if I could lift the ban against me buying bread this week.
And the result is?

I still need to ban myself from bread.

I can't eat that whole thing in a week.
I keep thinking I can.
But I also keep forgetting
That I don't eat real food.
Two of my three meals happen while I'm at work, so I end up just doing snacks for those breaks, and then when I come home....I don't always have the energy to cook, sometimes I get food on the go....
Which means....
Bread really isn't an option for me.
Considering I can only have it one meal a day.
And considering I don't eat the same thing everyday....

The bread goes bad rather quickly.

This week I bought myself some hot dog buns, thinking that it would be better.
It was the end of the week before I opened it to have a sandwich.
And....
The next day, all the rest of the bread was moldy.
()_()
Yah. Just like that.
BAM
mold.

So therefore,
I'm again banned from buying bread.

I can only have it if I get it from elsewhere...
Because fast food places only give it to me in single servings anyway instead of a whole loaf.

lol
Really....a whole loaf is a bad idea for single people.
They should create thirds of loaves. for people to buy.
For people like me, who can only eat one or two sandwiches a week....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment