Saturday, January 24, 2015

Light Show

I discovered the coolest thing last night!

Of course, the tech savvy people in the world would think it's a no brainer.

But last night, I was trying to open a closed internet tab...when I had exited all the way out of the internet. You know the whole Ctrl+Shift+T thing.

Only, when I pressed the buttons,
I happened to be on my ITunes library.

And the craziest thing happened!

The lists of songs disappeared,
and in it's place was a screen savor esque show.
Of bright lights like suns and dark places like new moons.
And they shine and swirl and twist and disappear in time to the music!

Oh man.
And each style of music gets it's on type of light show.

I mean...I'm pretty sure I knew this existed at one point, used it at one point and forgot totally about it.
Because it's the coolest thing ever right now!

And seriously distracting.
I spent like an hour just watching the lights swirl in time to the music last night,
and even more time today using it as my 'distraction' when I needed a break from writing.

It's great. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was a dog of sorts, captured in a cage, and I managed to get myself free and was trying to open up all the other cages to free the other dogs....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment