Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Grouped Together....Not

I came home from work today...
To find that one of my roommates in her 'need the apartment sparkily clean' moods, had moved a few items of mine from the kitchen table over to a corner of the counter that has been unofficially designated 'the place all Sarnic's things here' spot.

*sighs* Seriously, I get it, my timing on 'what needs to be clean when' is super lax compared to everyone else. So what if something sits there for a day or two or six? If it's not in the way (it's not like they ever USE the dinning table anyway...why move it?)

Which I can understand.
You want the place to look nice.
I get it.
Seriously I do.
It's not my style, I don't mind a bit of clutter from time to time.

What I do mind though....
Is when you stuff everything on top of each other willy nilly.
>.<
Placing garbage, and dirty dishes in with fresh food and clean things. All mixed together

Seriously?
In your state of 'cleanliness'
What on earth possesses you to think "Oh I can put this trash with fresh food and put it all in a dirty dish because it's all Sarnic's so it's okay!"
ITS NOT!!

Just because it's all mine, it shouldn't be grouped all in one pile!
If anything, separate it if you feel the need to move it. Don't just put it all in one pile.
I wouldn't do that to you and I'm not the clean ocd person you are!
I would probably throw the trash away or if not, place it nearby my stuff but not mixed in with it! I would stack the dishes in one corner (clean and obviously dirty) and then place everything else in a pile. All together, but not mixed together.
If that makes any sense? I hope it does.
Seriously.
>.<
How can you consider that 'cleaning' at all is beyond me when it's all together willy nilly. It could be unhealthy, unsanitary, distasteful....

Definitely not a fan of these roommates. Not at all.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work, trying to help a bunch of customers along our fish wall, which was part fish tank wall like you see in typical pet stores, and huge tanks like you'd see in those museum aquarium places. And a customer, some dude in a brown jacket and a baseball cap, asked to get a specific fish that he saw in our big museum tanks. Which upon closer inspection...were all fish cutouts that were on an animatronic device to make them look like they were swimming, so he tried for other fish, and other fish, and finally I found a fish that I thought looked like what he wanted though the colors weren't quite right as our lighting system was bad and didn't show the true colors of the fish, but when I went to find him...I couldn't really find him, but in a way I did, as he was in front of our big control panel wall thing and he pulled out two Yu-gi-oh cards. One of Tyrant Dragon, the other a virus card something along the lines of "Black Moor" he placed them together and put them in a slot in the control panel and suddenly....everything went...dead. He'd just 'hacked our system' Why? Because we hadn't provided the service that he'd wanted and he wanted us to learn a lesson. He laughed wishing us luck in getting everything back to working order. -basically it wouldn't without fulfilling his demands...which weren't known- and I had to deal with this disaster, and try to explain it to managers who seemed to not know how much of a disaster it was that we had no working fish system at all...then I had to deal with phone calls, multiple ones from that same guy taunting us, asking questions, and such, not liking my answers...and one news company called trying to dig for information on our policies (which included 'what temperature do we fry our French fries at...which we didn't have French fries in our store.) but they wanted to know all the ins and outs on how this could have been prevented and wanted to know if we were following all our policies correctly or if there was more that needed to be 'fixed' I had the presence of mind though not to answer any of those questions, instead directing them to a manager to answer as they would be more of the voice of the store than I would be....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment