Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Locked Up

My poor cat.

So, the other day I went up to the parentals place.
You know, to check up on things while they were out of town.

And to my dismay.
I found out that my cat....had been accidentally locked up in a bedroom for a couple of days.

It's not surprising that it happened, she likes to hide under beds, so you don't always realize she's there until you hear her meow or she comes out of her hiding spot.

Luckily, it was only a couple of days for her.
Luckily she did alright without food and water for that time period.

And I didn't want it to happen again to her.
Because there would still be a few more days before the parentals got back, and I wouldn't be up again, so I wanted to extra triple double check that she would be fine this time.

Well...
I got a text, from my brother.
"Your turn. You locked the cat into a bedroom."
(He'd been the one to do it on accident the first time.)

My first response? ()_() LIES!
My second response? "It's been a few days! Why are you only now discovering this?!"

But back to the first response.
I knew for a fact that I had not locked her up.
Why?
Because I had said goodbye to her in the living room before I left.
I had shut doors that didn't need to be open making sure she wasn't in there before I left.

No. I had left a door open to one room, so that she would have a comfy place to sleep.
But it had been open.
And even if it hadn't....my cat had been in the living room when I left. I had petted her and said goodbye before locking up the place.

So how then, if my brother hadn't come in to the place and the parentals weren't home....did she get locked up?!?!

Honestly. I have no idea.
I have guesses.
I mean, no person would have entered the home, none else had a key and everything was still locked up tight when my brother came by.

What my guess is...is that I had placed the door open at such an angel (or the cat had brushed against it making it move to the right angle) That it had slowly swung close to being shut. Not totally shut but nearly.
And then, when the heater kicked on, the sudden influx of air had created a current that shut the door, locking my cat in the room.

-I still don't quite believe this happened... O.o but...it's the best option out there. I mean, she wouldn't have shut the door herself...

My other guess?
One of the ghosts of the house has taken a disliking to her, and shut the door on her...Yep. Ghost closed the door, trapping her in the room.

My poor kitty.
At least she's free again.
Hopefully it doesn't happen again any time soon though.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I'd been injured, I had marks on my stomach, three bullet hole type wounds that had healed over, and three scratches that had scared up as well. I'd been a prisoner of some sorts, a war captive, and I was returning home to normal life. I didn't want anyone to see my battle scars, so I covered them up with a shirt. And to try and distance myself from the whole past, I took my long hair, and gave myself a hair cut, cutting it from nearly waist long, to chin length, and it actually looked really good on me. It was a new beginning for me....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment