Friday, January 9, 2015

Hot and Ready

It was one of those random spur of the moment things.
I'd just gotten off work,
and I was starving.

So I hit up the food court at the school,
and decided upon Subway for my dinner meal.

I hadn't had a sandwich from them in a while,
and it randomly sounded good while nothing else did.

But on a spur of the moment thing,
I did something I hadn't done before.

When asked if I wanted my sandwich toasted....
I said yes.
O.o
Why did I say yes?!?!
I'd always gotten my subways cold before this point.
As I'm rather picky with melted cheese on things....

I can't even recall why I decided to do something.
I guess I was craving hot.
I'd had something similar???
*shrugs*
No idea.

But I got my sandwich toasted.

And it was the best thing ever!
O.O
Who knew melting cheese and warming up the meat could bring out so much flavor!?!
I certainly didn't.
Who knew.
Really, who knew?!

I may just have to change my habit of cold sandwiches and get on the toasted train.
Because it was delicious!!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment