Thursday, January 15, 2015

Go Up Faster

Construction.
Construction everywhere!!

And I'm not talking about the roads.

O.o
It seems like every street I drive down in College town....
There are buildings going up.
Apartment buildings to be exact.
All over the place.
It's like someone raised the gate,
and everyone rushed into the city to start building apartments.

Which makes sense, it is a college town after all.

And perhaps this isn't different at all, perhaps it's always been going on....this building.
But so many walls going up, with the apartment look...

Seeing so many new buildings in the works though...

I'm glad.
I'm searching for a new apartment to move into.
Brand new buildings.
I'm hoping, they are done sooner, rather than later.
So I can check them out.
Check out prices.
Living situations.
And see if it's a place I'll want to move into when my current contract is up.
We'll see.
We'll see.

Please builders...build faster.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

We were having a party in my parents front yard.
Everyone was there, friends and family....
Only Grandma Dirchi hadn't made it yet, and Daddoo came in and said that we needed to go pick her up as she couldn't drive.
So me, Kikay, Meralto and my friends Shane and Benedict Cumberbatch jumped into the car to go pick up grandma.
Which was rather sweet of both my friends, I felt rather bad to bring them along, but I was glad to have more time with them.
Only I had one problem, The car was a five seater....and there were five of us in the car.
I had no idea how we were going to fit all of us plus grandma in there...though I figured we'd squish.
We drove and ended up the gym/sacrament room of a church where we found Grandma...Plus the Cushes, and the Trips....which meant that Grandma did have another ride, I was just trying to figure out why everyone was there....and not at our home already....when the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment